Guidelines for contributing information
If you choose to contribute information to the site, please be aware that you are solely responsible for your contribution.
- Be Truthful: Make truthful statements in your contributions. Your contributions should be as objective as possible. Do not contribute defamatory or fake content. For more information on defamation, click here.
- Be Courteous: Use a moderate tone in your contributions. Personal attacks, hate speech, and other inappropriate language are not useful to the Project’s goal of creating transparency around recruitment.
- Contribute Relevant Information: Contribute only information that meets the Project’s goal of providing transparency in the recruitment of workers on H-2 visas from Mexico. Limit your contributions to information pertaining to actors in the recruitment chain and the relationships between them.
- Document Your Contribution: Please provide a detailed reference as to the source of the information you are contributing. Provide a link if possible. You are responsible for everything you upload.
- Do Not Make Exchanges or Accept Payment for Contributions: Do not compensate someone or receive compensation from someone for contributing information. Do not trade contributions with other users or entities.
- Respect the Rights of Others: Do not contribute information that invades the privacy of others or that is the intellectual property of others. Do not contribute information that will violate the contractual rights of others.
- Do Not Break the Law: Do not publish anything illegal.
Please fill out fields to the extent possible. If you do not have the information to fill out a field, please leave the field blank. To select multiple items from a list, use the Control key (or Command key on Mac computers).